Sunday 9 March 2014

13th week reflection (24th Feb - 2nd March)

Hye there. Last week was quite normal. Nothing special happened. Everything went well.
But tension with assignments. A lot assignments asked to redo it. Hmmm... Besides that I'm really quite tension and not satisfied with my karaoke video. Last minute because of some reasons I have changed to a new group. I really didn't like it. But I have to.
This new group I really don't like it. They really doesn't have any plan on doing the karaoke video. I really fed up with them. But what to do, I still cooperate with them. But they few of them not really concern about the assignment.
Finally my karaoke video was sucks. I really don't like it. I really hate it. So I told my lecturer about the last minute preparation and so on. She knew about me. And she accepts my reason.
I'm happy she understands me. Gotta go now. Bye. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment