Sunday 9 February 2014

10th week reflection (3rd Feb - 9th Feb)

               Hye last week was an awesome week. I have came from my hometown to my hostel on last Sunday. I am missing them so much. Monday I attended my classes normally. The classes all were fun. The next day, I was so busy with my group members to finish our business proposal.
               I am also having a hard time, when I take a look at my website creation. The buttons stuck. Other than that, one good news for all of us. Our class for the next day, Wednesday Business English class was cancelled. But we have the replacement for the next day. But on the same day in the evening I sat for my Academic Writing subject's mid-term test.
               So the same day at night I was having a headache and tension. I But somehow managed to prepare ourselves for the next day. The nest day, Thursday we all dressed like professional business women and men. But we all never presented because lack of time. But we still have to do some editing in our presentation so it will be perfect.
               The next day Friday was okay for me. Night I went to temple. The next day Saturday, my first day of teaching tuition for a standard 5 student. He is cute. I like to teach him. The next day, which is today I am very tired. But I still enjoy my day. Now I am updating my blog with happily but at the same time very tired. So have a great day ahead, bye take good care.

No comments:

Post a Comment