Monday 17 February 2014

11th week reflection (10th Feb - 16th Feb)

           This week also was an awesome week for me. I enjoyed a lot. Monday class all was normal. Tuesday a sudden assignment and it was quite though but somehow I managed to finished it.
           The next things is about my presentation in my Business English subject. I struggled a lot. I think I even never slept properly. On my presentation day I was so nervous. But I talk with a lot of confidence. I myself don't know how it's happened.
           After I heard my lecture ' comment. Wow. I was very happy. She praised me a lot. I was really very happy. I deserves it because I have work hard for it. Then the other days was ok. On Sunday I went out for a date.
          Not really. It is a friends gathering. We went for a movie. The movie was great. 8 love it. That's all for this week. Bye for now. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment