Monday 24 February 2014

12th week reflection (17th Feb - 23rd Feb)

              Hye there. This week was a tiring week for me. Starting from Monday I was keep on went to library to do my assignments.
             There were a lot to finish. Besides that there were also few meetings I have to attend. I was too tired. Besides that I also offed to bed last while week after 2 am.
              But at the same time there were also few moments which made me really very happy.
              I have bought a new saree last week. It was really nice. Someone really special to me chosen the saree for me. As he said white really suites me.
              I have done few of my assignments. Still left few more have to finish up. But so far I enjoyed myself. Bye for now.  Have a great day ahead.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment