Sunday 12 January 2014

6th week reflection (6th Jan - 12th Jan)

This week was normal. Monday as usual I went to class. But the morning class was cancelled. The next class was quite good. I enjoyed the class. After the class I went to my room. I slept a while and attended my next class at 4 pm. That class as usual fun.
                The next day, I only has one class in the morning. After the class I went to batu caves with some of my friends. It was another awesome day with my friends. I stayed at their home on that day. The next day morning I thought of getting KTM early morning, but because of tired I slept. So I couldn't attended my Business English class.
               But I attended the afternoon class. But what a luck. The afternoon class was cancelled. So I wash my clothes and slept. At night I did my assignment. The next day, Thursday I attended the class. Firstly, I and my course mates went out of the class because lecturer never turn up. But around 9 am something she came in, so we had a class with her on that day.
               It was a boring class. But have to study also. I was quite alone on that day, because my beloved roommate went back to her home, because she is a Degree student. The next day, was good enough. I enjoyed it. The next day Saturday was normal. This week I never went to my uncle's home. I stayed here. So it was not so fun. My housemates went for a movie. I attended one of my course mate's birthday celebration. It was awesome. We all had a great party.
              Today Sunday, fun. I enjoyed every day with myself. I am so excited the coming week, because of Thaipusam. I am going back home. My parents are coming to pick up me. I am so happy to meet my parents. As for now, bye..bye.. have a nice day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment