Saturday 18 January 2014

7th week reflection (13th Jan - 19th Jan)

             Hye there. How are you? This week is awesome as the others. This week Monday, my morning class have been cancelled. The next class was at 10 am in the morning. That was an enjoyable class, afternoon had another class. In that class, I have present my self-banner.
            After the class, I went to my hostel and take rest. The next day, was public holiday. We Indians celebrated our ponggal festival. I went for a movie with my beloved friend. The movie was awesome. The next day, was a bad day for me.
            Actually, I supposed to sit for my quiz, but because of my careless I went late for the class. The lecturer was very furious and angry with me. She asked me to get out of her class. I didn't expect that at all. After that, somehow I managed to get inside of the class. After the class, I met my lecturer and told her I really never planned for it.
           I promised her, I won't repeat the same mistake again. The next day, I only had one class in the morning. I attended the class, with my travelling bag. Because the next day was Thaipusam and we all holiday. I went to my hometown. I reached there around 7 pm. It is about 6 hours journey from here to JB. It was very tired.
          On the Thaipusam day, I had a great time with my family members. We all went to temple early morning, and watched my favourite actor's movie in cinema, night show. The next day, was normal. I went to morning market. I received an unexpected gift from my parents. It was really great. Today, Sunday here I am sitting inside my home and writing this post in my blog. Around 1 pm I will take bus to KL and take KTM from there to Tanjong Malim. The next Friday, I will be back to JB, because it is Chinese New Year. Bye..bye.. Take care..

No comments:

Post a Comment