Sunday 26 January 2014

8th week reflection (20th Jan - 26th Jan)

           Hye there. As usual this was a great week too. I really enjoyed this week. Monday was as usual. I went to class and have fun. The next day, was an awesome day, because my lecturer praise me. She told my website was good enough. The next day was my presentation and I also need to do a quiz.
          I was too nervous when doing my presentation. I blabber in fear. But I done my quiz with full of confidence even the quiz was though. The next day, was movie day. We watched our novel for reading for aesthetic purpose subject in a movie. It was a nice movie. The next day, we all planned to go back to our hometowns because of 1 week holiday, Chinese New Year special.
        But at the same time the whole class sat for our mid-term examination. The exam was really very though. After the class, because of my friend I rush to go to Rawang and came to Tanjong Malim again with him. Because he was so adamant want to go back home with me. He is studying at MSU. The KTM was late, we were almost miss our bus, but thank god. We got the bus and get into the bus. We met after a long time, so we chit-chat a lot and take photographs.
         Friday evening I reached my lovely home and met my beloved family members. I missed them so much. I slept after take a bath and ate my mother's preparation. The next day, was a busy day. I went to temple and shopping with my mother. That was a fun day. The next day, Sunday again I went to temple. Besides that went to my relatives home. Till next Sunday I will have a great time with my family members and friends over here. Bye for now. Have a nice day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment