Sunday 5 January 2014

5th week reflection ( 30th Dec - 5th Jan)

                  Hye there, sorry guys due to some technical errors, I couldn't update my blog yesterday. Hmmm.. what is so special about last week. It was another awesome week. I had a great time with my family and friends at my hometown. I really miss them a lot.
                  I had a long and fun new year. The moment I celebrate my new year was awesome. A lot of happiness. New year, new resolutions, new friends and so on. Of course I never attend few classes due to this celebration. But I have explained to my lecturers, they all are really very understanding. They can understand our feelings that staying far away from my beloved family and friends. I had a lot of funs. I went out with my family. We all had floor dance and of course watched new released movie. I was having fun..fun and fun all the time.
                 I got received my new year dress. It was awesome. And of course a lot of sweets. I love chocolates. My father bought a lot of yummy chocolates from Singapore. When I say Singapore, I can't forget my cousins. They all awesome. We all went shopping, buy some stuffs, went to clubbing. It was a family club. We boys and girls very close with each other. Thats all for the last weekend, hopefully this weekend will be wonderful as the rest. Bye tc for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment