Sunday 29 December 2013

4th week reflection (23rd Dec - 29th Dec)

             Hye there, this week was as normal as the past other weeks. As I told earlier, I am at my hometown now. I reached here last Thursday (20th Dec). This week Monday, starts as normal. I went to my uncle's house. There was a small prayers for my late grandfather.
             That prayer was a bit boring because a lot mantra's to tell. But all of my family members attend the prayer. I and my other cousins had a lot of fun. The next day Tuesday, nothing much. I over slept. I also don't know why, I woke up around 12 pm on that day. I love my parents a lot. They never asked the reason why I woke up late neither scolded me. The same day I got my new phone. Another home coming gift from my wonderful parents.
             The next day Wednesday, was Christmas. Wish you guys a blast Merry Christmas. I went to my aunt's friend house. They all are really very welcoming. After that I went to my another uncle's house at Kulai. There was another prayers for my aunt's late father. Some of my relatives came there. We children sat outside and talk a lot of things, especially the upcoming new year party at our homes.
             The next day Thursday, I went to watch movie with my family members. That was a Tamil Language movie. The movie was awesome. While I'm enjoying myself with my family also I didn't forget to do my assignments. I have done my assignments on time. The next day Friday, morning itself I started to do my assignments and also started to search materials for my assignments.
              The next day Saturday, I never wake up at all. I woke up around 2 pm something because last night I was video chatting some of my primary school friends. I really missed them a lot. We all also have planned to have a get together when we all free time in the following year. Today Sunday, I went to the temple in the morning. I think I have to ask a huge apologises to my lecturers. Because this week I'm not going back to my University. My uncles strictly told me to spend this week with all of them. I really love them a lot. Hopefully my lecturers wont punish me or bar from the final examination. I am praying to god the next year must be a great year for me and my family members as well. I love my family a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment