Sunday 8 December 2013

1st week reflection (2nd Dec - 8th Dec)

                 This week was an awesome week for me. I really had a lot of sweet memories. 2nd Dec 2013, Monday, starts as normal. Morning I attend Reading for aesthetic class. The class went normal. We all present our 1st assignment. The next class starts at 10 am. Not to say bad. I enjoy it. My following class was at 4 pm, so I went back to my room and take a small nap. After that, I attend Multimedia and Web class. Everything went well. But for sure I was damn busy on this week, because end of this week 8th of Dec 2013, we all the Indians in UPSI celebrated a Diwali Nite function named, "Light For Charity".
                 Everyday night I had meetings. Even tired i was really enjoyed it all. The next day Tuesday, I attend my 1st class of Computers and Writing. My lecturer was very strict, so I was very afraid to talk with her and also answer her questions. This is because the week before due to some problems I was not able to attend her class, but after the class I went to met her. She is such a nice woman. On Tuesdays I only have one class. On that day night, I went for rehearsal with my brother. I and my brother was planned to sing a song on that Diwali Nite. 
                 The third day, Wednesday also went well. On that day, I had my Business English class with the same lecturer for my Computers and Writing. I'm not afraid of anything after that, so I had a good conversation with my lecturer. Besides that, I enjoyed her class. My class was Academic Writing at 4 pm. So far we have learnt about few things in that class. After the class, I not even get a chance to bath straight away went to attend a meeting at new campus. Because my class finished at 7 pm, my meeting at 7.30 pm. Such a rushing day. 
                 The next day, I was really excited because I planned to went back to my hometown, but I went to Seremban my uncle's house because the following Saturday was my mother's birthday. So after the class, I went to Seremban. My mother told she want to meet me at KL. So I come up with a plan to celebrate her birthday. I told to my committee members about this event, ask them to take care of this event from my site until I back to UPSI. Friday I never attend the class. I was just waiting to celebrate my mom's birthday. The day came. I and my best friend went to KTM KL to visit my family. I was really excited. On that day, we all went to KFC and after that i took KTM with my friend and both of us reached UPSI. On that same night I went for a full rehearsal. The next day was the program. I was really nervous . The day come. The program went with full of joyness. I sang very well. I gave my best, everyone praised me. I felt very happy. Last week went well. Hopefully this week will be the better one. Bye bye. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment