Saturday 14 December 2013

My Family

             Hye there. I'm back. Today I'm going to tell about my family members. We are 5 of us in my family. We all are always the kind of stick together. My family is a sporting and friendly family. There is no place for secrets in my family. In another word we are very open minded.
             My family leader is my dearest father Mr. Mohana Das Munisamy. He has turned 43 on last 2nd June 2013. My father is my hero. My father is working as a supervisor at Mandrin Hotel, Orchard Road, Singapore. He loves to play badminton every weekend. His favorite food is "nasi lemak". He likes to eat "durian" a lot.
             My mother is Mrs. Sumathi Subramaniam. She is one year younger than my father. My mom loves gardening and cooking. During weekends, my mother will try on new dishes, sometimes it will fail but , most of the time will be successful. She like yellow color, and of course she like sunflower. Besides that, my mom is a kind and wise woman. She is a friendly woman as well.
            I have two siblings, both of them are females. I'm the elder child in my family. My first younger sister name is Ruthra Mohana Das, she is currently working in my uncle's office after complete her SPM. She is not talkative like me. She is a quiet and nice girl. She is a brilliant student. She likes to learn piano.  My youngest sister name is Sangitha Mohana Das. She is eleven years old. She is studying in Tamil school. Sangitha loves singing. Recently, she has won first price in a singing contest. She is a smart girl.
            As for myself, I have given a huge introduction about me last week. My name is Narumatha Mohana Das. I'm 19 years old, and doing my Diploma in Sultan Idris Educational University. I'm a short temper, friendly and a talkative girl. I really love to make a lot of friends. I'm a quite sensitive. I don't like people hurt me. Besides that, I love drawings, singing, dancing and photography as well. My friends always tell me I'm good in editing pictures.
           I'm really happy to have a family like this. Understanding parents, friendly siblings I'm consider myself very lucky. We usually will have few funny activities such as crossword puzzles, finding hidden pictures, go for a picnic and so on. I'm thanking to God for giving me such a wonderful family. I hope others also having fun with their family members. Bye for now.Have a nice day ahead. Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment