Monday 2 December 2013

Myself

              Hye there. How are you? Hopefully everything going well. Now, sometimes it is really hard to introduce yourself because you know about yourself so well but you don't know where to start with it. Let me introduce myself. My name is Narumatha Mohana Das. But that's not my only name. Usually my friends and teachers call me "Naru". My family members have a another name for me, but its quite secret. I am from Johor Bahru, Skudai.              
                 Anyway I'm 19 years old and of course I'm still single but apparently not available. I am doing my Diploma In English at Sultan Idris Educational University. I am the first child among my 2 younger sisters in my nuclear family. I am very close with my parents and siblings as well. My father name is Mr. Mohana Das, who is a supervisor at Mandarin Hotel, Orchard, Singapore. My mother, Mrs. Sumathi Subramaniam is a house wife. Well if want to know about my lovely sisters, one of them doing her form 5 and another one is primary 5.             
               My ambition was become a lawyer since childhood, but my mom's desire is want me to become a lecturer. I really don't like teaching, but I love my mother a lot. My mom is not only just my mom. I don't have someone specifically as my best friend. My mother is my best friend. I share everything with her. Honestly I don't have nothing to hide with my mother. Firstly, I really don't want to become a lecturer, but now I really want to be. I knew my mom's decision is always perfect.             
               I am not a person who is very quiet, I am a very talkative and friendly person as well. I really do talk a lot. I won't fear to talk with someone I never knew before. I love to get to know new people. I love to make a lot of friends. But when its come studies, I will be very careful. I am a bit selfish, especially in my studies. Besides that, I love brothers but I don't have one. I have a lot of elder brothers in my University. I love them all a lot and a lot. Other than that I love cooking. I really try new recipes, but I swear I won't taste it first.           
              I am a good singer as well, but will be nervous when at stage. I also have learnt Indian classical dance. I love to draw. I am able to draw cartoons such as Mickey Mouse and other Disney cartoons when I take a look at them for the first time. I am a horror lover. I have a large number of horror novels collection and movies as well. Seriously I'm not scared with ghost and spirits but I'm very scared with cockroaches and cats. I don't know I really can't stay quietly when I see them.            
             Basically I am a positive mind person, as for me there is nothing out there I can't do. Maybe got, but I always give a try before I say I can't do it. My policy is always the same. If you give me respect, treat me well, I will do the same thing to you and seriously I hate traitors. I really don't like gossipers as well. Now, the most important thing I am very sensitive and of course short temper as well. So that's all about me. A simple introduction. There is will be more updates. Don't miss it. As for now, bye..bye.. have  a nice day ahead.                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment