Saturday 21 December 2013

My Friends

                         Hye there. Glad to meet you all once again. Hmmm... What is the meaning of a friend? Let's see a quotes explains about it. A friend is friend is someone who you think your life would be different if they didn't exist, a friend is someone who never leaves you, but you are always included when you are with them, a friend is there for you, no matter what.
                         I have a lot of friends. As for me, I like to make new friends. But I won't forget my old friends when I found someone new. Besides that, I don't have any best friend or close friend. My best friend is my mother. But I have few people who can named as my good friends. At my hometown I have a lot number of friends. They all my primary school and secondary school friends. Most of them are very friendly and open minded. They really took care of others. One person who I very close is Shweta Raja. She is my childhood friend. I love her a lot. Currently she is studying in Singapore Polytechnic.
                         Now at UPSI I don't have any close friends who I can share my happiness and sorrows, but I have some good friends and seniors. They are there for me whenever I need someone to share everything. Here at UPSI I have learnt an important lesson that we should not believe everybody. We can mingle with everyone but can't simply believe everyone without reasons. Besides that, I have few dreams about the person who is going to be my best friend. She/He must be open minded and very friendly. Do not leave me whenever I'm facing problems. Must backup me and always care about me and other things as well.
                         Until today I never got someone who same age with me. But my mother is my best friend. I love my mother a lot. She is the best mother. She is my best friend. Ok guys, see you in next post. Take care. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment