Saturday 21 December 2013

3rd week reflection (17th Dec - 22nd Dec)

                           Hye there. How are you all? This week is an awesome week. Guess where am I now. I'm at my hometown now. This week Monday I never attended the morning two classes. I was went back to Seremban so I never attended the class. But I attend my afternoon class which is taught by Mrs. Nadiah Yan, writing multimedia and web. The class was normal as usual.
                           The next day, is Tuesday where I only have one class in the morning. I was a bit late to my class. But my lecturer never angry on me, I explained to her that I'm not feeling well. After the class I went back to my hostel and start to do my assignments.
                           The following day Wednesday, I attended my Business English class. We all submit our home works to our lecturer. Besides that, we all did our quiz. It was quite though. I have studied very hard for the quiz, but when saw the questions it was not so easy. Some of the questions were I really don't know what to write.
                          Next class was Academic Writing. We all studied about write references in APA style. It was easy to understand. The class was boring but I enjoyed it. The next day, Thursday. I planned to go back to my hometown, JB. Besides that, I was not feeling well, so I went to clinic and get the MC. At the class, we were taught about other poems.
                          After the class, I never go for lunch also. I and my course mate can also tell my good friend Ami went to KTM by taxi. We take KTM at 11 am something. I reached TBS around 12.30 pm something, I took bus at 2.45 pm. I came to my hometown with my friend. Hahaha. Such a good friend. After I reached the bus stop my mother pick up me.
                         After I reached home I straight away off to bed. I was too tired. I woke up at 1 pm the next day. It's today. I just ate bread and drank coffee. Then I watch movie with my family members and after that I start to update my blog and another assignment.
                         Tomorrow Sunday, I hope it will be a great Sunday for me. I was thinking of getting new phone. Let's see what is going on. So see you guys in the next post. For now bye and take care. Be happy. Chezzzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment