Saturday 14 December 2013

2nd week reflection (9th Dec - 16th Dec)

                      Hye there. Happy to meet you all. This is a great week for me. 8th Dec after the Diwali Nite, I was very tired so I fall asleep so soon. I was very tired for the last whole week because of the event, so can't get enough sleep. Monday 9th Dec I couldn't wake up in the morning. I was absent to my first class, which is Mrs. Maria's class. My next class was at 10 am to 11 am at new campus. I attend that class.
                     After come back from that class, I went to KTM to sent back my friend. After that, I went to my room and take a small nap. Even I over slept and never attend my first class, but I felt that my body is very weak. The next class on that day was at 4 pm, Writing for multimedia and web. There I did my presentation in prezi. I was too nervous, I did several mistakes. But my lecturer told, I was good enough.
                     After successfully did my presentation I was quite relieve, and then I prepared myself for my tomorrow's newsletter presentation. The next day, Tuesday. I only have one class on Tuesday's, Computers and writing. We have to present our newsletter on this week. But my lucky, mine was not presented. I have few mistakes to be repair in my newsletter. I went to ask my lecturer's opinion about my outcome. My lecturer give some tips to make change in my newsletter. After the class I went to hostel, I wash my clothes and started to do my assignments for this week.
                     That was a rainy day, so after finish some of my assignments I take a small nap. The next day is Wednesday. Morning was Business English class. We all have acted a rude telephone conversation in the class. Everyone laugh at our act. It was quite fun. After the class I went to take my lunch with my friends. Around 1 pm something I have reached my hostel. I started to do my assignments. Even assignments makes me irritating, the tension is also fun. That day, my afternoon class was cancelled due to my lecturer's health condition. So I went to town with my brother to buy some things for our post mortem about the Diwali Nite with all the committee members. That night the meeting went well, we all cut cake and celebrate our victory.
                    The next day, Thursday. I have only one class on this day, but the class was cancelled too. So I went to library with my Academic Writing group member's to do my group assignment, after that I went to my hostel and take a small nap. Around 5 pm something I got woke up and prepare things to do henna on people hands at new campus. Because it was part of an assignment in Keusahawanan subject. It was quite fun. We started to put henna on people hand at 5.45 pm and finished it at 7 pm sharp. I planned to go to my uncle's house on that day. But it was failed. So I come to my uncle's house on the next day morning. I reached my uncle's house around 2 pm something, I take a small nap, after that I started to play with my small cousins. Both of them very cute. The next day Saturday I did my assignments. It was not to say a boring day, quite okey. Today Sunday, I feel better till now. I don't feel want to sleep, so I update my blog. Now I feel little bit sleepy, I off to bed now. Good Night. Sweet Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment